This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
You can browse our website without disclosing any information about yourself. In all cases we will only request information we need to provide you with the services you have requested.
General statementExport and General Insurance Services Ltd (E&G) fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the GDPR.
Collection and use of personal informationAll personal information, which you provide on this site, will be kept confidential. E&G will only use and disclose the information we have about you in the normal course of arranging and administering your insurance and to those parties referred to in the sections of our 'Terms of Business' (see 'Claims', 'Confidentiality' and 'Fraud Prevention, Detection & Claims History').
We will not sell, rent or release your name, email address, or any other personal details to other parties without your consent.
Data ProtectionWe do not supply any information about you to anyone else unless we believe it is lawful to do so, or where you have given your consent in advance.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you which we hold in our records. If you would like a permanent copy of the data which you believe E&G holds on you then a" subject access request" can be made by writing to us. You will need to provide adequate identification before your request is processed. Once this has been received, we will provide a response within 40 calendar days. If you have any queries, please contact us.
Further information on your data privacy rights is available on the website of the Data Protection Commissioner.
E&G will make no attempt to identify the individual visitors
Last updated: 09/05/2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- Gather information on a user's journey across our sites
- Ensure your privacy is protected in our secure sites
- Store your login details for our secure sites
- Temporarily store input information in any of our calculators, tools, illustrations and demonstrations
- Store details of your marketing, product and business preferences to improve our targeting to you and enhance your journey through our sites and partner sites
- Evaluate our sites' advertising and promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected and don't share it with anyone)
We don't and will never:
- Store personal information in them that others could read and understand
- Sell or distribute cookie information without your prior consent
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/